Ive amassed 100 million views with the music video for “Kitsch,” according to agency Starship Entertainment on Friday.
It is the group’s fifth music video to reach the milestone, following those of “Eleven,” “Love Dive,” “After Like” and “I Am.”
“Kitsch” -- along with “I Am” – fronted the six-member act’s first studio album, “I’ve Ive,” which came out in April. The LP sold more than 1.1 million copies in the first week, becoming its second million-selling album. The two lead singles topped all major music charts at home and earned the group 11 trophies combined from television music chart shows.
Ive marked 700 days after its debut Thursday and is set to resume its first international tour in Yokohama later this month, about a month after the first gig in Seoul.
Blackpink’s Rose unveils Christmas gifts alone
- 5 cities in Japan splashed with Seventeen
- [Hello Hangeul] Love for Hangeul grows in corner of Sweden
- Things to note to prevent disputes in international contracts: The critical clause of governing law
- Celltrion merger plan approved by shareholders
- S. Korea's economy grows 0.6% in Q3, unchanged from earlier estimate
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- Emerging artists unveil works of enduring times at Park Seo
- Four killed after fishing boat capsizes in S. Korea