United Arab Emirates Economy Minister Abdulla Bin Touq Al Marri said he hopes to see more partnerships forged between companies from the UAE and South Korea based on the solid ties built between the two governments.
"We need to see more work that happens and more announcements of agreements between companies," Al Marri said in an interview with The Korea Herald on Nov. 9.
“Now, the government-to-government relationship is at the highest," the minister said, underscoring the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement and UAE’s announcement of a $30 billion investment in Korea.
He urged Korean companies to expand into the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe through the UAE's strategic infrastructure and established trading companies.
- 與 김재섭 "이낙연, 개딸을 바이러스 취급…메시지 너무 셌다"
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
- 'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- Opposition calls for Yoon's overhaul of Cabinet after by