Peeping leaves of red and gold while grasping a cup of warm coffee at a nearby cafe or enjoying the scenic views of the city in orange and brown hues on a bus ride is always a great way to feel the deepening autumn atmosphere.
But, it’s a shame to just let the spectacular colors of ginkgo, maple and metasequoia and the gentle fall breeze go by, with the winter season lurking just around the corner.
Take in the flaming reds, dazzling yellows and brilliant oranges with thrilling activities before the temperature really starts to drop this year.
Fall foliage is expected to peak on Nov. 11 this year.
Paragliding in Danyang sky
- Korean students outperform OECD average amid pandemic havoc: data
- iStaging Asia eyes patents for spatial web tech
- 윤희숙 "20여년 억대 연봉 송영길이 돈 없다? 못된 버릇 때문"
- Biden, Xi's 'blunt' talks yield deals on military, fentanyl
- [Korean History] Deadly sinking of Navy ship in 2010 marks worst postwar military disaster
- SK hynix wins 2023 R&D 100 Awards
- Global asset firms flock to Jeonju to woo pension giant
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum