Dino of the K-pop boy band Seventeen is releasing his first solo mixtape on Nov. 27, according to Pledis Entertainment.
The agency dropped a teaser image of the upcoming mixtape in which Dino is seen crossing a road.
“Dino plans to show something new through his first solo mixtape, ‘Wait.’ We hope the audience looks forward to Dino’s first step as a solo artist,” said the agency in a press release on Friday.
He recently released “Icarus,” the original soundtrack of the tvN drama “Castaway Diva.”
The mixtape “Wait” will be available on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and Sound Cloud on Nov. 27 at 6 p.m.
- Drug demand rises over surge in ‘walking pneumonia,’ flu
- S. Korea, US, Japan stage first
- Samsung, Hyundai ink first EV battery deal
- S. Korea formally accepts WTO deal on fisheries subsidies
- [Herald Review] ‘Our Season’: a relatable story for all moms and daughters
- Seoul shares open higher as US Treasury yields slide
- Coway ramps up environmental protection
- 'The Boys' director says blending fact, fiction necessary to deliver message