Fuerza Bruta Wayra, the renowned Argentinian theater production known for its captivating dance performances and circus-like acrobatics, has made its return to Seoul.
The show is set for its first run on Friday and will continue until Feb. 15.
This marks the fourth appearance of the Argentinian spectacle in Korea, following its previous presentations in 2005, 2018 and 2019.
- 'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- FNC to debut new boy band Ampers&One on Nov. 15
- LG Energy Solution Q3 net soars on US demand
- [Korean History] 'Yonsama' fans trailblaze Hallyu in Japan
- Man adopts 2 cats, just to kill them
- Enhypen's 'Fate' tour draws 85,000 fans in the US
- Crowd crush victims forced to cope alone
- [Herald Interview] Kim Gi