SHANGHAI – International visitors returned to Shanghai’s West Bund, located on the west bank of the Huangpu River that runs north to south through Shanghai, where the 10th edition of the West Bund Art & Design fair took place from Nov. 9 through Sunday.
The city’s flagship art fair and one of the leading art events in all of China, taking place at the West Bund Art Center and West Bund Dome, drew the participation of some 190 galleries, including Gagosian, Hauser&Wirth, Pace Gallery, Perrotin and Gladstone Gallery, bringing works by acclaimed artists.
- Drug demand rises over surge in ‘walking pneumonia,’ flu
- PKM Gallery sheds light on Toby Ziegler, Kwon Jin
- S. Korea, Britain forge strategic partnership on ODA projects
- [Photo News] Sisters acting on stage
- 이낙연, 1만3000명 출당 청원에 "당에서 몰아내면 받아야지"
- After 13 years, Naver's 'OnStage' music show bids farewell
- [KH Explains] Why Apple's iPhone15 is selling better in Korea than China, Japan
- Christmas comes early with aespa's 'Jingle Bell Rock'